Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the MPPEB Group IV Service posts. The MPPEB Group IV Service Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in MPPEB Group IV Service. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here.
MPPEB Group IV Service Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the MPPEB Group IV Service examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous MPPEB Group IV Service question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
MPPEB Group IV Service Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||General Knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
MPPEB Group IV Service Syllabus 2017:MPPEB Group IV Service Jobs Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Data Interpretation
- MS Office
- Internet Usage
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Introduction to Computer Science
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Arithmetic Ability
- Numbers System
- Graphical Representation
- Topics Relating To Current Events
- General Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Indian Society and Its Dynamics
- History Of India
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Practical Knowledge
- Mental Ability
- Social and Cultural History
- Social Changes and Land Reforms After Independence
- Economy – Its Strength and Weakness & Present Status
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-Operatives
- The Role Of Science and Technology for The Efficient Administration
- Environmental Problems and The Development Issues
- Usage of words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Antonyms & Synonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive Voice etc.
Share This Job Opening...!!