Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian posts. The KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam.
Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here. KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Notification has been out for a while. KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian has announced a notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and apply for the openings on or before the last date. As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible.
Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. In this post candidates who are willing to apply can check out KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Previous Papers and Exam Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other Govt Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Exam Pattern 2017:
|1.||Paper 1||General Paper||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Specific Paper||100||2 hrs|
You can also see: JNNSM Surya Mitra & Helper Syllabus
KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus 2017:KPSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus – Biology
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
- Database (introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Logic Gates.
- MS Windows & MS Office also.
- History of Computers
- Number System.
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Alternating current.
- Current electricity.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organisations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware.
You can also see: Indian Army RT JCO Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!