Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk posts. The Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the Syllabus can check the actual information here.
KPSC is Recruiting Candidates for Multiple Vacancies. As the applications are invited from the candidates we urge the contenders to apply for the Openings on or before the last date. Meanwhile, Competitors who had Already applied can check out the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Previous Papers and Syllabus for better Exam Preparation.
Previous Papers will help the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Recruitment. For other Govt Jobs and Previous Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern 2017:
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|3||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
|4||General Knowledge (Regional Language)||10|
You can also check: Goa Police SI Syllabus
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
- Numbers -Test of Divisibility
- C.F& L.C.M – Simplification
- Ratio & Proportions
- Percentage and Interest
- Time& Work – Time & Distance
- Area, Volume (Mensuration)
- Calendar, Clocks, Train related questions
- Problems on Age
- Calculation & Logic -Coding & Decoding-
- Letter & Number Series
- Finding odd one
- Alphabetical Arrangement of Words- Date and Calendar
- Grammar – Agreement of Subject and Verb
- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles and Prepositions
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences
- Singular and Plural
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Substitutes Problem concerning words
- Idioms and their meanings
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-verbal series etc.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- Scientific Research etc.
- Geography of India
- Physical Features
- Economic and Social Development
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economy and Planning
- History of India
- Facts about Kerala
- Renaissance of Kerala
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Welfare Schemes
- Important World, National and Regional Events
- Time & work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Numerical ability.
- Time and distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion etc.
You can also check: Gujarat TET Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!