Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Syllabus 2017:Aspirants for the Karnataka Land Records Surveyor examination. Greetings, Now you can know the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous Karnataka Land Records Surveyor question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Exam Pattern 2017:
|1.||Paper 1||General knowledge||200||2 hrs|
|2.||Paper 2||Special Paper (Technical Subject)||200||2 hrs|
|3.||Paper 3||Kannada language||150||–|
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Syllabus 2017:Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus for General Knowledge Paper I:
- Awards and Honors
- General Polity
- Indian Economy
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Days
- General Science
- Books and Author
- Indian National Movement
- International & National Organizations
- Indian History
- Science & Technology
SSLR Land Surveyor Syllabus for Paper II (Special Paper):
- NUMBER SYSTEM
- Square and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots
- Set Theory
- HCF and LCM
- Permutations and Combinations
- Basics of Algebra
- Linear Equations
- Multiplication for Algebraic Expressions
- Factorisation and Algebraic Expressions
- Quadratic Equations
- Co-Ordinates Plane Geometry
- HCM and LCF of Binomials and Trinomials
- Axioms and Postulates
- Congruence of Triangles
- Concurrent Lines of Triangle
- Theorems on Quadrilaterals
- Types of Quadrilaterals
- Mid Point Theorem
- Surface Areas and Volumes of Solids
- Cyclic Quadrilaterals
- Theorems on Triangles and Circles
- Right Angles Triangle
Karnataka Land Surveyor PHYSICS Syllabus:
- Electromagnetic Radiation
Karnataka Land Surveyor GEOGRAPHY Syllabus:
- The Earth
- The Lithosphere
- Physical Features of India
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Paper III Kannada Language Syllabus:
- Error Detection.
- Essay Writing
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Plural Forms etc.
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the Karnataka Land Records Surveyor examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Share This Job Opening...!!