Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 For Freshers. Apply online for Jet Airways recruitment drive 2017 for freshers. Jet Airways job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Jet Airways careers in India through registration link provided below.
Jet Airways Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus recruitment also. Here we are providing the complete details about Jet Airways Jobs vacancy. Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Jet Airways Recruitment form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further. From the official sources, we heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which are more than the previous year. If you have any doubts keep on visiting our website
In this section, we update latest jobs in Jet Airways. This page is a one-stop destination for all Jet Airways walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Company Name||Jet Airways|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Airways|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Jet Airways:
- Full-Time Medical Officer
- Customer Service Assistant
- Security Assistant
- Flight Analyst
- Pricing Analyst
- Reservations / Ticketing
- Product Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Fare Distribution
- Manager Supply Chain and Warehousing
- On the Job Training in Engineering & Maintenance
- Full-time First Aid Instructor
- First Officer – Non-Type Rated
- Synthetic Flight Instructor - B737
- First Officer – ATR Rated
Jet Airways Profile:Jet Airways is an Indian airline based in Mumbai. As of February 2016, it is the second largest airline in India after IndiGo with a 21.2% passenger market share. It operates over 300 flights daily to 68 destinations worldwide from its main hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and secondary hubs at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Chennai International Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Kempegowda International Airport, and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Incorporated in April 1992 as a limited liability company, the airline began operations as an air taxi operator in 1993. It began full-fledged operations in 1995 with international flights added in 2004. The airline went public in 2005 and in 2007, it acquired Air Sahara. It became the largest carrier in the country by 2010 before being eclipsed by IndiGo in 2012.
|Company Name||Jet Airways|
|Founders or Key people||Naresh Goyal, Founder & Chairman|
|No. of Employees||13,945+|
Jet Airways Selection Process:The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Jet Airways Registration Process:
- To Apply for Jet Airways job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Jet Airways website www.jetairways.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Jet Airways (India) Limited
Sahar Airport Road,
Mumbai - 400099,
How To Apply For Jet Airways Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Jet Airways Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn't suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!