HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the HPPSC Junior Office Assistant examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous HPPSC Junior Office Assistant question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates
here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
You can also see HPPSC Previous Papers
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective (MCQ)||C.S./ C.A./ IT/ ‘O’ or ‘A’ level||50 Marks||1 ½ hr|
|2.||Hindi and English||30 Marks (15 marks each)|
|3.||Himachal GK and current affairs||20 marks|
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017:HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Scene.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts & Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange
- Self Balancing Ledgers and Sectional Balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Recipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance Sheet Formats & Classification.
- Cloze test.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Data Communication and Networks
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Information and Network Security
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Digital Logic.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
Share This Job Opening...!!