HCL Walkin Drive 2017 For Freshers (Accounts) On 12th and 13th January. HCL Job openings in Chennai for Graduate freshers as Financial Accountant. Contenders should have Excellent Communication Skills. It is not an easy task to clear the HCL Walkin Drive. Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with the HCL Placement papers can easily clear the written test and interview process. Interested candidates scroll down to see further details about HCL Recruitment Drive.
HCL WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Financial Accountant|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
HCL Job Description:
- Good experience in Accounts Payable, preferably from a Healthcare background.
- Has experience in to invoice processing, vendor management & T&E.
- Knowledge in 2 way match, 3 -way match of invoices.
- 1099 maintenance and ensure active W-9s are obtained.
- Respond to all vendor/customer/inter department inquiries
- Reconcile various statement, research, and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Match, batch and code AP invoices to SAP
- Validate approval level and signatories for expense reports
- Verify and process expense claims into the relevant system(s).
- Set up/maintain recurring transactions for processing (for example: lease payments.)
- Process check requests, EFT file creation, ACH processing
- Update employee master files for ACH, corporate card reimbursement, etc.
- Accept file transmission to update employee bank information.
- Update system and communicate changes to employees for IRS standard mileage reimbursement rate and any other change in governmental regulations related to employee expense reimbursement.
- Process Manual Customer Payments – Review remittance advice (matched and unmatched), and short payments to determine required processing. (if any).
- Compare premium receipts to a daily customer file and only accept premium receipts if customer is an active member
- Reconcile check, credit card, and debit card payment files and apply to customer accounts
- Investigate and manage the process of receipts and postings to suspense accounts and report on suspense postings
- Research and resolve Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks and drafts, including rejected electronic and credit card payments
- Process Electronic payments & other payment processing activities
- Reconcile customer payments, unapplied payments, other accounts receivable activities along records and retention reporting
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming workflow
- Process 3-way P.O matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Process check requests
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
HCL Technologies Ltd Company Profile:
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (an acronym for Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO). The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It operates across a number of sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utilities, financial services, government, industrial manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, public services, retail and consumer, semiconductor, server and storage, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics, and hospitality. You can see HCL test pattern to know about the latest written test model.
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 12th Jan and 13th Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM
WSS Navin’s Towers, 1st Floor,
Near Casino Theatre, Mount Road, Chennai.
Shift: US Shift
Work Location: Sholinganallur
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on HCL Technologies Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.