HBSE 10th Class Results 2017:
HBSE 10th Class Results 2017: The Haryana Board of Secondary Education is known as HBSE. HBSE will most likely to declare the HBSE 10th Class Results in the month of May 2017. The Haryana Board of Secondary Education will conduct exams in the March 2017.The students and the family members are eagerly waiting to check the results. Results will also be made available on this site when the board declares the results depending on the board’s procedure.
Students can check their results on the official website or on this page. To know the result students should give the required details like Hall ticket number, Name, and Date of birth.After entering the details students can get their result who are anxious waiting for a long time.
www.bseh.org.in 10th Results 2017:
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education is planning to conduct the exams from the HBSE Board in a peaceful manner without having any problem with the students who are going to appear for the exams this year. This is the main and important step to every student and the 10th class results are to be considered in every next level of the education. Students can get the latest information and updates about the HBSE 10th Class Results from the site ALLINDIAJOBS.
Therefore in convience to the candidates to access the HBSE 10th Result 2017 in an easy manner without any confusion a direct link will be provided. Read the post completely below we had given the steps how to check the Results of Haryana Board SSC Result 2017.
Check HBSE 10th Results 2017:
HBSE SSC Exam 2017 Details:
|Name of Board||Haryana Board of School Education|
|Name of Exam||HBSE SSC Examinations 2017|
|Date of Examination||In The Month Of March or April 2017|
|Exam Results Date||Expected in The Month Of May/June 2017|
|Category||HBSE Board SSC Results 2017|
HBSE SSC Exam Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
|Year Wise Results||Pass Percentage||Boys||Girls|
- In the year 2012, 81.34% were boys and 82.70 % were girls overall pass percentage is 83.54.
- In the year 2013, 84.61% were boys and 84.75 % were girls overall pass percentage is 85.90.
- In the year 2014, 90.67% were boys and 89.70% were girls overall pass percentage is 90.45.
- In the year 2015, 92.37% were boys and 91.89 % were girls overall pass percentage is 93.48.
- In the year 2016, 95.27% were boys and 94.68% were girls overall pass percentage is 96.45.
- In the year 2017, 95% (Expected) were boys and 96% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 97 (Expected).
The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE), is the authority which conducts the Public Examinations at Middle, Matric (Secondary or High School) and Senior Secondary School (Academic & Vocational) levels twice a year in the state of Haryana through the affiliated schools. HBSE is ISO 9001: 2008 organization owned by the Department of School Education, Haryana of Government of Haryana. All the government schools of Department of School Education, Haryana of Government of Haryana are affiliated with HBSE. The HBSE also grants affiliation to all those private institutions who are permanently/temporary recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana upon the payment of prescribed fees to the Board.
Steps to check HBSE SSC Result 2017:
The following are the steps instructed to the students to get their result from Haryana Board of Secondary Education when they declared the result.
- First, go to the official website www.bseh.org.in
- Now look for the results link.
- Then click on the link named as HBSE 10th Results 2017 Results.
- Now Enter your Date of Birth and Roll Number.
- Then click submit.
- Download it.
- Take a printout for further use.
we hope the information provided about the HBSE 10th Class Results is useful. To know the latest updated information check our website ALL INDIA JOBS.