Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the GPSSB Laboratory Technician posts. The GPSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in GPSSB Laboratory Technician. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the GPSSB Laboratory Technician examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous GPSSB Laboratory Technician question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Exam Pattern 2017:
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017:Gujarat PSSB Lab Technician Syllabus – Gujarati Literature
- Jaina tradition
- Non-sectarian tradition (Laukik parampara)
- Bhakti tradition: Sagun and Nirgun (Jnanmargi)
- Sudharak yug
- Gandhi yug
- Pandit yug
- Adhunik yug
- Anu-Gandhi yug
- Literary Forms
- Narratives: Rasa, Akhyan, and Padayatra
- Lyrical: Pada
- Fiction: Novel and short story
- Literary Essay
- Lyrical Poetry
- History of theoretical Gujarati criticism
- Recent research in folk tradition
- Gujarat – General knowledge.
- Top Events.
- Important Rivers.
- Important Schemes for Development.
- Tourism Places.
- Pilgrimage Places.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
Share This Job Opening...!!