CWT India Walkin Recruitment for Freshers on 27th & 28th Jan 2017 – Pune. CWT India Job openings for Graduate students as Travel Agent. Aspirants should have Basic knowledge of MS-office and Flexible to work in the 24×7 environment. Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with the CWT India Placement papers will give definite success. We update each and every useful stuff such as Qualification, Job Role, Work Location, Salary details, Venue details. Interested Candidates Scroll down to see further details about CWT India Recruitment Drive.
You can also check: Latest Test Patterns of All MNC
CWT WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||CWT India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Travel Agent|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
CWT India Job Description:
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company and we are even more proud that we achieved it together. Whether we are booking government travel, advising on international security or establishing relationships with global corporations, we work as a family. We support each other. We grow as a team. And to us, that’s what makes a world of difference.
Learn about our travel counselor opportunities and start your journey.
The mission of the CWT Travel Counselor is to Deliver the Perfect Trip so that CWT can sustain optimum results for clients and shareholders. You are specifically responsible for delighting the traveler/travel arranger, building commercial value, and strengthening the CWT brand in a way that balances the requirements of all stakeholders and positions our workforce as a key differentiator for our business.
You delight the traveler/travel arranger
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation.
You build CWTs commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWTs profitability.
- Remain current on the value we provide to each customer.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
You strengthen the CWT brand
- Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveler/travel arranger feel special.
- Fresher – Graduate in any stream/ Undergraduates/ Pursuing graduation/ Dropouts
- Diploma/Degree in Travel related courses optional (Certification in IATA/UFTAA)
- Prior customer service experience- Optional
- Decent communication skills
- English Fluency Writing & Speaking
- E-mail writing skills Good e-mail writing
- Basic knowledge of MS-office
- Flexible to work in 24×7 environment
- High commitment towards work
- Adaptable and motivated to learn
- Attentive to details
- Customer focused and service oriented
CWT India Company Profile:
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management. CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes, as well as government institutions and non-governmental organizations, streamline their travel programs and provide best-in-class service and assistance to travelers. By making use of the talents and know-how of its people around the world and providing leading-edge technology and innovative solutions, CWT enables clients across the globe to drive savings while delivering service and enhancing security and sustainability. CWT also plays a major role in meetings and events management, providing strategic know-how and a host of services and technology solutions that help companies make the most of their investment.
- Present in nearly 150 countries and territories
- 19,000 employees worldwide
- A diverse client portfolio of large corporations, small and mid-sized companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations. Clients include one-third of the Fortune Global 100 companies
- More than 62 million on- and offline transactions
- US$28 billion in sales generated by wholly owned operations and joint ventures.
CWT India Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th & 28th Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 12.00 PM – 5.00 PM
16 A, Atur House,
Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on CWT India Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.