Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations 10th Results 2017:
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations is known as ICSE or CISE. CISE will most likely to declare the class 10th results in the month of may 2017.The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct exams in the march 2017.The students and the family members are eagerly waiting to check the results.Results will also be made available on this site when the board declares the results.Students can check their results on the official website of this page.To know the result students should give the required details like Hall ticket number, Name, and Date of birth.After entering the details students can get their result who are anxious waiting for a long time.
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations is planning to conduct the exams in a peaceful manner without having any problem with the students who are going to appear for the exams this year.This is the main and important step to every student and the 10th class results are to be considered in every next level of the education.Students can get the latest information and updates about the CISE 10th class results from the site ALLINDIAJOBS.
About CISE Board:
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) is an examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, a private, non-governmental board of school education in India, for class 10, i.e., grade 10. It has been designed to provide an examination in a course of general education, in accordance with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 1986 (India), through the medium of English. It was affiliated to French Board of Examination before 1986.
Expected to be Declared in May 2017
Enter Your Registration/ Roll Number:
CISE 10th class Exam 2017 Details:
|Name Of The Organisation||Indian Certificate of Secondary Education|
|Name Of The Examination||ICSE 10th Class Board Examinations|
|Category||ICSE 10th Board Examination Result 2017|
|Results Date||Expected to be in the month of May|
ICSE 10th Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Year 2016:
Below table shows that the overall pass percentage.
|Year||Overall Pass%||Boys%||Girls%||Number of Students|
|2017||98.67 (Expected)||97.55 (Expected)||98.50 (Expected)||2,12,567 (Expected)|
- In the year 2013, 95,425 students were registered for the examination in which 84.23% were boys and 86.12 % were girls overall pass percentage is 87.91.
- In the year 2014, 99,981 students were registered for the examination in which 89.45% were boys and89.45% were girls overall pass percentage is 91.6.
- In the year 2015, 1,10,026 students were registered for the examination in which 94.34% were boys and 95.09 % were girls overall pass percentage is 95.51.
- In the year 2016, 1,49,087 students were registered for the examination in which 97.30% were boys and 97.78% were girls overall pass percentage is 98.02%.
- In the year 2017, 2,12,567 (Expected) students were registered for the examination in which 97.55 (Expected) were boys and 98.50 (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 98.67 (Expected).
It is clear according to this table every year the overall Result Percentage in increasing rapidly.
Steps to Check ICSE 10th Result 2017:
The following are the steps instructed to the students to get their result from Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations when they declared the result.
- Students first visit the official website of ICSE.
- Now click on Results link.
- Select “ICSE Result” from the drop-down Box.
- Enter Roll number and click on show Result button.
- Your result will display on the screen.
- Take print of it.
we hope the information provided about the 10th results of CISE is useful. To know the latest updated information check our website ALL INDIA JOBS.
Share This Job Opening...!!