Cipla Recruitment 2017-2018 For Freshers. Apply online for Cipla recruitment drive 2017-2018 for freshers. Cipla job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Cipla careers in India through registration link provided below.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Cipla as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials.
This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Cipla.
Aspirants should practice Cipla placement papers to crack Cipla written exam or Cipla online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Cipla test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Cipla.
This page is a one-stop destination for all Cipla walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Cipla Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Pharmaceuticals|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Cipla:
- MSc (Organic Chemistry) Fresher – API R&D
- Team Member – Legal Compliance
- Functional Academy Manager – R&D
- Team Member – Administration
- Location Head Admin &FM
- Medical Superintendent
- Senior Analyst API ADL
- Clinical Research & Development
- Regulatory Affairs – ANZ Team Member
- Formulation R&D Team Member
- Zonal Key Accounts Manager
- Communication_Team Member
- Accounts Associate
- Manager Functional Academy – L&D
- Team Member – Litigation
- Internal Audit Team Member
Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Belgium, Surrey in the European Union, Miami, Florida, in the United States and Cape Town in South Africa; with manufacturing facilities in Goa (eleven), Bengaluru (one), Baddi (one), Indore (one), Kurkumbh (one), Patalganga (one), and Sikkim (one), along with field stations in Delhi, Pune, and Hyderabad and Durban, South Africa. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; other medical conditions.As of 17 September 2014, its market capitalisation was ₹517 billion (US$7.7 billion)(US$7.7 billion), making it India’s 42nd largest publicly traded company by market value.
|Founders or Key people||Khwaja Abdul Hamied|
|No. of Employees||22,036+|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
Cipla Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Cipla Registration Process:
- To Apply for Cipla job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Cipla website www.cipla.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Peninsula Business Park,
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013.
How To Apply For Cipla Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Cipla Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.