Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here. CG Vyapam is Recruiting Candidates for Multiple Vacancies. As the applications are invited from the candidates we urge the contenders to apply for the Openings on or before the last date. Meanwhile, Competitors who had Already applied can check out the CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy CEO Previous Papers and Syllabus for better Exam Preparation.
Previous Papers will help the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Recruitment. For other Govt Jobs and Previous Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy Cheif Executive Officer Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy Cheif Executive Officer examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy Cheif Executive Officer question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy CEO previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy Cheif Executive Officer Exam Pattern 2017:
CGPEB CG Vyapam Principal & Asst Project Officer Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||General awareness and current affairs|
CG Vyapam Deputy Cheif Executive Officer Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
You can also check: CWC Syllabus
CG Vyapam Principal, Asst Project Officer, Deputy Cheif Executive Officer Syllabus 2017:CG Vyapam Assistant Project Officer-Syllabus – Analytical Reasoning
- Logical matching
- Blood relations
- Statements and assumptions
- Logical sequence
- Number and letter series
- Statements and arguments
- Statements and courses of action
- Assertion and reason
- Cause and effect.
3. Information Technology
- Data Base Management System (DBMS)
- Introduction, RDBMS, Overview of SQL Queries
- Normalisation, E-R Diagrams
- Transaction Management
- Data Communication & Networking
- Network Architecture
- OSI Model
- Transmission Control Protocol
- Internet Protocol
- Data Communication
- IP Addressing and Sub netting Operating System
- Process in OS
- Types of OS
- Memory Partitioning
- Computer organization+ Hardware (Microprocessor)
- Bus Structure
- Memory organisation
- Network Security
- Cryptography and System Security
- Cyber Crimes
- Risk Management
- Information security
- Software Engineering
- Basics of Software Engineering
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Development Models Data Structures
- Basics of Data Structures
- Linked List
- Stacks Web Technologies
- HTML Tags
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- NET Server Installation/ Administration/ Networking
- DBA basic work
- Security configuration
- Error handling.
- Website uploading and publishing.
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Introduction to Skill, Types of Skills
- Skill Demand in Industry
- Sectors and Courses
- Need for Skill Development and Skill Training.
- State and Central Government Schemes related to Skill Development
- Skill Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS)
- Mukhya Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (MMKVY)
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay – Gramin Kaushal Vikas Yojna (DDU-GKY).
- Skill Development Agencies
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
- Department General of Employment and Training (DGET)
- Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority (CSSDA)
- State Project Livelihood College Society (SPLCS)
- Sector Skill Councils (SSC).
- Chhattisgarh Right to Skill Act 2013.
- Acts: Minimum Wages Act, Apprentices Act, Employment Acts.
- Time and work
- Profit and loss
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Ratio and proportions
- Number systems
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance.
You can also check: BSF Head Constable & SI Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!