CCRAS Research Officer Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the CCRAS Research Officer examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous CCRAS Research Officer question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
CCRAS Research Officer Exam Pattern 2017:
|S.No||Part||Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|1.||Part-I||Concerned Subject Knowledge||35||35 Marks|
|2.||Part-II||Research Methodology||25||25 Marks|
|3.||Part-III||General Knowledge & Reasoning,
CCRAS Research Officer Syllabus 2017:CCRAS Research Officer Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures etc.
CCRAS Research Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History – India & World.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- About India.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Geography – India & World.
- General Science.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
CCRAS Field Attendant Syllabus for Chemistry:
- S – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P-block elements.
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the CCRAS Research Officer examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about CCRAS Research Officer Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Share This Job Opening...!!