CBSE 10th Class Results 2017:
CBSE 10th Class Results 2017. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will most likely to declare the class 10th results in the month of may 2017.The CBSE Board will conduct CBSE 10th Class exams in the march 2017.The students and the family members are eagerly waiting to check the results.CBSE 10th Class Results will also be made available on this site when the board declares the results.
Students can check their results on the official website or on this page.To know the result students should give the required details like Hall ticket number, Name, and Date of birth.After entering the details students can get their result who are anxious waiting for a long time.
www.cbse.nic.in 10th Class Results 2017:
In 2017 total 14,99,122 students were registered for the examination in which 8,92,685 students were boys and 6,06,437 girls. The students who had attended for the examination are looking for their CBSE 10th Result 2017 to know their Score and Grade.
The Central Board of Secondary Examination is planning to conduct the CBSE 10th Class exams in a peaceful manner without having any problem with the students who are going to appear for the exams this year.This is the main and important step to every student and the 10th class results are to be considered in every next level of the education.Students can get the latest information and updates about the CBSC 10th class results from the site ALLINDIAJOBS.
Check CBSE 10th Results 2017:
CBSE 10th/ Xth Grading System:
CBSE 10th class grades are provided in the below section.
A1 – for 91 to 100 marks ( grade point is 10)
A2 – for 81 to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
B1 – for 71 to 80 marks ( grade point is 8 )
B2 – for 61 to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
C1 – for 51 to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
C2 – for 41 to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
D – for 33 to 40 marks ( grade point is 4)
E1 – for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
E2 – for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade point)
Brief Details About CBSE Board 10th Results 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Central Board of secondary education CBSE|
|Name Of The Examination||CBSE 10th Class Board Examinations|
|Category||CBSE 10th Board Examination Result 2017|
|Dates Of The Examination||In the Month Of March|
|Results Date||Expected to be in the month of May|
|Category||CBSE 10th Results 2017|
CBSE 10th Class Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
Below table shows that the overall pass percentage.
|Year Wise Details||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys||Girls||No. of Students|
|2017||99.06 (Expected)||99.47 (Expected)||97.71 (Expected)||10,22,453 (Expected)|
- In the year 2012 6, 99,235 students were registered for the examination in which 97.9% were boys and 97.9 % were girls overall pass percentage is 97.5.
- In the year 2013 6, 99,235 students were registered for the examination in which 97.16% were boys and 97.50 % were girls overall pass percentage is 97.86.
- In the year 2014 7, 41,863 students were registered for the examination in which 97.98% were boys and 98.48 % were girls overall pass percentage is 98.19.
- In the year 2015, 7,91,294 students were registered for the examination in which 98.64% were boys and 98.76 % were girls overall pass percentage is 97.5.
- In the year 2016, 9,40,228 students were registered for the examination in which 98.74% were boys and 98.60% were girls overall pass percentage is 98.87.
- In the year 2017, 10,22,453 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 99.47% (Expected) were boys and 97.71% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 99.06 (Expected).
Here this the clear statistical table of overall percentage increasing rapidly every year.
About CBSE Board:U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the hen Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which were named as the 'Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana'. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.'Delhi Board of Secondary Education' was merged with the Central Board and thus all the educational institutions recognized by the Delhi Board also became a part of the Central Board.From 309 schools in 1962 the Board, today has 18006 schools as on 30.09.2016 including 210 schools in 25 countries.
Steps to check CBSE 10th Class Board Results 2017:
The following are the steps instructed to the students to get their result from Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination when they declared the result.
- First, go to the official website www.cbse.nic.in
- Now look for the results link.
- Then click on the link named as CBSE 10th Class Results 2017 Results.
- Now Enter your Date of Birth and Roll Number.
- Then click submit.
- Download it.
- Take a printout for further use.
we hope the information provided about the CBSE 10th Class Results is useful. To know the latest updated information check our website ALL INDIA JOBS.
Share This Job Opening...!!