APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Exam Pattern 2017:
|1.||Paper 1||Objective||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper 2||Geology(P.G. Standard)(Including Hydrogeology)||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017:APPSC AH Syllabus for General studies & Mental ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Basic data analysis.
- General Knowledge.
- Interior and origin of the earth.
- Principles of mineralogy.
- Orthoscopic and Colonoscopic examination of minerals.
- Crystals and their symmetry. Principles of
- Principles of isomorphism.
- Solid solution.
- Exsolution and polymorphism in minerals.
- Minoralogical phase rules.
- properties of different mineral groups.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Stress and strain.
- Primary and secondary structures.
- Continental Drift.
- Seal floor spreading.
- Tectonics, Isostasy.
- Geology of Andhra Pradesh.
- Processes of metamorphism.
- Textures and zones.
- Grades and facies of faces of metamorphism.
- Characteristic mineral assemblages.
- Ore genesis.
- Ore deposition.
- Different types of deposits.
- Industrial minerals.
- Tectonic control of mineralization.
- Principles of geological.
- Geophysical and geochemical exploration for minerals.
- Important mineral deposits of India.
- Tectonism and magmatism.
- The mineral wealth of Andhra Pradesh.
- Principles of engineering geology.
- Engineering properties of rocks.
Share This Job Opening...!!