Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here. APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Notification has been out for a while. APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist has announced a notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and apply for the openings on or before the last date. As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible.
Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. In this post candidates who are willing to apply can check out APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Previous Papers and Exam Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other Govt Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
APPSC Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Exam Pattern 2017:
|1.||Paper 1||Objective||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper 2||Geology(P.G. Standard)(Including Hydrogeology)||150||300||150 Min|
You can also see: UP Jal Nigam Seva Mandal JE Syllabus
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017:APPSC AH Syllabus for General studies & Mental ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Basic data analysis.
- General Knowledge.
- Interior and origin of the earth.
- Principles of mineralogy.
- Orthoscopic and Colonoscopic examination of minerals.
- Crystals and their symmetry. Principles of
- Principles of isomorphism.
- Solid solution.
- Exsolution and polymorphism in minerals.
- Minoralogical phase rules.
- properties of different mineral groups.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Stress and strain.
- Primary and secondary structures.
- Continental Drift.
- Seal floor spreading.
- Tectonics, Isostasy.
- Geology of Andhra Pradesh.
- Processes of metamorphism.
- Textures and zones.
- Grades and facies of faces of metamorphism.
- Characteristic mineral assemblages.
- Ore genesis.
- Ore deposition.
- Different types of deposits.
- Industrial minerals.
- Tectonic control of mineralization.
- Principles of geological.
- Geophysical and geochemical exploration for minerals.
- Important mineral deposits of India.
- Tectonism and magmatism.
- The mineral wealth of Andhra Pradesh.
- Principles of engineering geology.
- Engineering properties of rocks.
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Share This Job Opening...!!