Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the AP Boilers Department BOE posts. The AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in AP Boilers Department BOE. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam.
Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here. AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus will be helpful for the Applicants during their preparation for the Recruitment Process. Preparing along with Syllabus and Previous Papers will be easy rather than preparing randomly by which there is scope to miss out some important Topics.
In this post, Applicants can also check the Exam pattern of AP Boilers Department BOE along with the AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus which is updated below in this post. The syllabus consists of General Topics and Some Technical topics so we advise the candidates to start their preparation early to avoid the time constraint.
AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus 2017:
Aspirants who are searching for the AP Boilers Department BOE examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous AP Boilers Department BOE question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice AP Boilers Department BOE Previous Papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
AP Boilers Department BOE Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||BOILER I||100|
You can also check: HUDCO Trainee Officer Syllabus
AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus 2017:
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them.
- Periodical cleaning, Methods used for prevention of scale or other deposits on heating surfaces and certain PH value in the feed water.
- Significance and principal appliances in use for the prevention of smoke and the description of the principal mechanical stokers, pulverizes, gas, oil and pulverized fuel systems in use.
- Procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam.
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire condition.
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them
- Prepare a working sketch.
- Prepare a working sketch and drawing of boilers and boiler mounting or parts thereof.
- Quantities as well as, Weights
- Also, Principal types of steam boilers used on land & Different types of boilers employed.
- Data & Formulae supplied
- Direct stress, the torsional stress and the bending stress in round bars and shafts.
- Further, Calculate the safe working pressure for any part of a boiler by the Indian Boiler Regulations.
- Working as well as Management of steam boilers
- Also, Bending stress in rectangular bars and levers with given load
- Use and purpose of various valves, cocks, mountings, fitting as well as, other safety devices
- Superheaters and economizers
- Description and explanation of the functions of feed pumps, feed water filters and softeners, forced draught, feed regulators, feed injectors,
- Automatic draught control devices.
- steam accumulators,
- induced draught,
- feed heaters, air heaters, calories,
- Calculate the overall efficiency of boiler plant.
- Jet and surface condensation, reheating and the working of steam expansion.
- Consumption of coal and water and quantity of steam that may be generated from a given heating surface.
- Fact relating to combustion, heat and steam.
- General methods employed in laying the foundation for boilers and chimneys and the suitable area and height of chimneys promote efficient combustion.
You can also check: Karnataka Police SI Syllabus
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the AP Boilers Department BOE examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus and Exam pattern.