AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2017:
|PART A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of questions||Time duration||marks allotted|
|Paper-I: General Studies & General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|Paper-II: Veterinary Science (Degree Level)||150||150 minutes||150|
|PART: B: Interview||50|
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2017:AP Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General knowledge:
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Statehood Movement and formation of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
Share This Job Opening...!!