Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I posts. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam.
Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here. Preparing According to the APPSC Group I Syllabus and Previous Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for Government Jobs. So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that Previous Papers of APPSC Group I also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus 2017:Aspirants for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I examination. Greetings, Now you can know the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice APPSC Group I previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Exam Pattern 2017:APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Prelims:
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Mains:
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||825 Marks|
You can also see: ODAK Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus 2017:Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Prelims Syllabus
- General Science.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political Aspects.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Country’s Political System.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Rural Development.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
- General Essay.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to the State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
- History & Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses, etc.
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
- Development and Environmental Problems.
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences etc.
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation.
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.
- Verb tenses.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
You can also see: KPTCL Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!