AP Inter Results 2017:
AP Inter Results 2017: Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh(BIEAP) is going to conduct exams in the month of March without any delay. BIEAP Will conduct the BIEAP Inter Exams to the students according to their subjects like Arts, Science, and Commerce. AP Intermediate will release the results in the month of May 2017.
As Commonly every year the AP Inter Board organizes the intermediate exam. A large number of the candidate had enrolled themselves to appear for this examination from different colleges affiliated with the Andhra Pradesh Board. Students who had appeared for the examination are waiting for the results.
AP Inter Results 2017 – @www.bieap.gov.in
Ap Inter Board had released the result, marks list and scores of AP Inter 2017 Results Name wise, College wise. Students who had appeared for the AP intermediate examination should log on to the official website or our website to check their result.
Basing on the marks of Intermediate we get admission to the next level of education that is graduation. Last year, about 4, 11, 941 students appeared for inter 2nd-year exams and 3, 03, 934 students qualified. Hope for the better result The pass percentage was noted to be 73.78%The updated information regarding AP Board Intermediate Result 2017 as soon as possible result will release by AP Board on its Official website.
Check AP Inter Results 2017:
12th class BIEAP Exam 2017 Details:
|Name of Board||BIEAP Examination Board|
|Name of Examination||Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd Year Examination 2017|
|Date of Examination||In The Month Of March or April 2017|
|Supplementary Exam||In The Month Of May 2017|
|Category||AP Inter 2nd Year Senior Result 2017|
APBSE 12th Results Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
|Year Wise Results||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
- In the year 2012, 07,08,495 students were registered for the examination in which 79% were boys and 80 % were girls overall pass percentage is 53.43.
- In the year 2013, 07,56,549 students were registered for the examination in which 81% were boys and 83 % were girls overall pass percentage is 63.
- In the year 2014, 07,71,587 students were registered for the examination in which 85% were boys and 84% were girls overall pass percentage is 77.36.
- In the year 2015, 07,94,960 students were registered for the examination in which 89% were boys and 90 % were girls overall pass percentage is 88.62.
- In the year 2016, 08,59,190 students were registered for the examination in which 93% were boys and 94% were girls overall pass percentage is 90.56.
- In the year 2017, 10,12,356 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 93% (Expected) were boys and 94% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 94 (Expected).
“Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh” also known as the Directorate of Government Examinations. It was established in 1953 and functions as an autonomous body under the Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Education. The board regulates and supervises the system of Secondary education in Andhra Pradesh State. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting recognitions to schools and, providing direction, support and leadership for all secondary educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
Steps to check BIEAP 12th Board Results 2017:
- First, go to the official website www.bieap.gov.in.
- Now look for the results link.
- Then click on the link named as AP Inter/ 12th Results 2017 Results.
- Now Enter your Date of Birth and Roll Number.
- Then click submit.
- Download it.
- Take a printout for further use.