Amazon Walkin Drive 2017 For Seller Support and TRI Vacancies – 11th to 14th Jan. Amazon Job openings for Graduate freshers as Associate, Senior Associate -(Non Technical Jobs). Candidates must be willing to work in night shifts are eligible to apply for these vacancies. Candidates should have Excellent communication skills. Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with the Amazon Placement papers to crack the written exam and interview. Interested candidates scroll down to see further details about Amazon Recruitment Drive.
AMAZON WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
- Seller Support
- Transaction Risk Investigator
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continue to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers. We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers. The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organization with endless career opportunities. Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the e-commerce payments space, previous trust, and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment. The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under the very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy. The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Night Shift Allowance
- Over Time Benefits
- Sodexo meal vouchers
- Performance Incentives (if applicable)
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continue to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 9th Jan to 14th Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM – 3.00PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Job Location: Hyderabad
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Amazon Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.