Software Developer Vacancies for Freshers in Cyber Infrastructure - Indore. Cyber Infrastructure Jobs Openings for Graduate Freshers for the vacancies of Software Developer. Candidates must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME). Aspirants should have Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system. Getting a Job in the Cyber Infrastructure is considered to be a Prestigious thing these days. Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with the Cyber Infrastructure Placement papers will give definite success. By practicing these papers you can reach your destination. There are no shortcuts to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. We wishing you all the very best for your success. Interested Candidates Scroll down to see further details about Cyber Infrastructure Recruitment Drive.
CYBER INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||Cyber Infrastructure|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Desired Key skills:
- Android SDK
- Web Technologies
- Core java
Cyber Infrastructure Job Description:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum around 1year experience is essential
Cyber Infrastructure Company Profile:"Established in 2003, Cyber Infrastructure (P) Limited "CIS" is a CMMI Level 3, and the Largest Technology services company in central India. Valuing over $50 million, offices in 5 countries and Professional Team of 550+ Professionals, are always working on Cutting edge Application development projects and helping our clients succeed. With a team of technology Ninjas and Fastest growing clients, our revenue and employee growth is consistently for years is over 100% with over 90% client retention rate."
Cyber Infrastructure Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 26th Dec 2016 - 31st Dec 2016
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM
Venue:CIS-Plex, Plot No.10, Shanti Mandapam Building,
Nath Mandir Road, South Tukoganj,
Near Chotiwala Restaurant,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Cyber Infrastructure Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn't suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!