Nagaland PSC Syllabus: Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the Nagaland PSC CTS posts. The Nagaland PSC CTS Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in Nagaland PSC CTS. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the Clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here. Nagaland PSC Junior Engineer is Recruiting Candidates for Multiple Vacancies.
As the applications are invited from the candidates we urge the contenders to apply for the Openings on or before the last date. Meanwhile, Competitors who had Already applied can check out the Nagaland PSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers and Syllabus for better Exam Preparation. Previous Papers will help the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Recruitment. For other Govt Jobs and Previous Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go to our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff. Are you looking for Latest Govt Jobs?
Also Read: Today’s Current Affairs and GK
Nagaland PSC CTS Syllabus | Nagaland PSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Name of the Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Demonstrator, Junior Soil Conservation Officer, Agriculture Inspector, Technical Assistant, SDO, Agriculture Officer, Asst. Conservator of Forest|
|Starting Date to Apply||13th March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2018|
|You can Also Check|
|Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Nagaland PSC Previous Papers|
|Latest Nagaland Govt Jobs|
Nagaland PSC Junior Engineer Syllabus
Aspirants for the Nagaland PSC CTS examination. Greetings, Now you can know the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. you can download previous Nagaland PSC CTS question papers here. Before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, Syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice Nagaland PSC CTS previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation.
First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not do so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates. You people can also download the Admit Cards and check your Results of any Govt Jobs.
Nagaland PSC CTS Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Nagaland PSC JE Preliminary Exam Pattern
|4||Construction of Sentence & Grammer||10|
|5||General Knowledge, comprising of currents events, general science, mental ability, Indian history, Indian Polity, Indian economy, Geography, with a combination of objective type and short descriptive answers||50|
NPSC Combined Technical Services Mains Exam Pattern
|1||General English & General Knowledge (Combined)||100||3 hours|
|2||Technical Subject Paper I||200|
|3||Technical Subject Paper II||200|
PSC Nagaland Junior Engineer Syllabus
Preliminary Syllabus for Nagaland PSC JE Posts
- General appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience as expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.*
- Broad general understanding of the subject in its social
- Political aspects
- The cultural heritage of India
- Emphasizing unity in diversity.
- Social, cultural and heritage of its people.
- Geography of India including the physical
- Geography and on the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources.
Indian Polity and Economy
- Country’s political
- Judicial System
- Local Bodies
- Rural and Community Development and Economic Planning in India.
Indian National Movement
- Nature and character of the Nineteenth-century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.
General Mental Ability Test
- Analysis of classified data, logical and behavioral reasoning, analogies, basic arithmetic, numerical ability and the basic concept of computers.
- The latest development in all the fields detailed above including science and technology and environmental awareness.
Basic Science including basic numeric
- Numbers and their relationships, orders of magnitude etc. Data interpretation charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. shall be of class X level.
Nagaland PSC JE Syllabus for Mains Examination
General Essay, Comprehension & Grammar
- Crisis management
- Social problems
- Analysis and solutions.
- Current events of national
- International importance
- Current events relating to the State of Nagaland.
- A modern history of India and Indian culture.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Statistical analysis, graphs, and diagrams.
- Basic and everyday science.
History of Nagaland in all aspects
- A modern history of India and Indian culture will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the nineteenth century (advent of European invasion) and would include questions on Gandhi and Nehru.
- Statistical analysis, graphs, and diagrams will include exercises to test the candidate’s ability to draw common sense conclusions from information presented in a statistical, graphical and diagrammatical form and to point out deficiencies, limitations therein.
- Questions on basic and also everyday science will cover matters of everyday observation and experiences of a modern man. General information on Nagaland will also be asked.
Paper – II (Descriptive)
- Indian polity and Public Administration.
- Indian economy and geography.
- Social problems and sensitive issues including environmental problems.
- Nagaland-geography, society, culture, and heritage.
Administration in Nagaland:
- Indian polity and Public Administration will include questions on Constitution, administration and Political system in India.
- On Indian economy and geography, questions will be put on planning, physical, an economic and social geography of India.
- Social problems and sensitive issues will include problems like child labor, HIV/AIDS, gender bias, minorities, SC/ST, illiteracy, poverty, employment etc. Global issues such as environmental problems will be covered.
- Nagaland-geography, society, culture and heritage and
- Nagaland administration will also cover topics in general administration like organizational structure, local bodies, functions, control, social welfare-oriented programmes, etc.
Interview Syllabus for Nagaland PSC JE Posts
The Interview is intended to assess the overall intelligence and the personality of a candidate and also the aptitude and attitude relevant to the services opted for, rather than merely the range of their information and memory.
1. A penalty for Wrong Answers – There will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question papers in both the Preliminary and Main Examinations. For each wrong answer given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
2. The different units in the syllabus also figure in all the segments, as such, no marks allotment will be shown in the curriculum for Preliminary Examination, General Studies Paper-I (MCQ) and General Studies Paper-II (Descriptive Type Questions).
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the Nagaland PSC CTS examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about Nagaland PSC CTS Syllabus and Exam pattern.