Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the ISRO posts. The ISRO Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting job in ISRO. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the Clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam.
ISRO Notification has been out for a while. ISRO has announced a notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and apply for the openings on or before the last date. As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible. Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process.
In this post candidates who are willing to apply can check out ISRO Previous Papers and Exam Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other Govt Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here.
ISRO Syllabus 2017:Aspirants for the ISRO examination. Greetings, Now you can know the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. you can download previous ISRO question papers here. Before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, Syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
ISRO Exam Pattern 2017:
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Basic English|
ISRO Syllabus 2017:ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus For Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Forming Processes.
- Joining Processes.
- Metro logy and Inspection.
- Operations Research.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Manufacturing Analysis.
- Tool Engineering.
- Metro logy and Inspection.
You can also see: HESCOM Syllabus
- I/o System Organisation.
- Assembly language Programming. Microprocessor Based system design: typical examples.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation.
- Elements of a high-level programming language PASCAL/C.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Processor design.
- Control unit design.
- Memory organisation.
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs.
- Signals and Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- Microwave Engineering.
- The transistor as a switching element.
- Karnaugh map and applications.
- Small signal analysis.
- Power amplifiers.
- Broad banding techniques.
- Transient and steady state response of control systems.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins.
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart.
You can also see: MPPGCL Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!