Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2017 - Clerk PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for TMB recruitment notification 2017 for freshers. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks PO's Specialist officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) careers through registration link provided below. We are providing all latest Bank Jobs on our website All India Jobs. So bookmark this page for latest updated information about the banking sector.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO. Candidates can go through Previous Papers and Syllabus of other Government Jobs which are available on our website.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Company Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
You Can Also See: Indian Overseas Bank Clerk PO Previous Papers
Latest Job Openings in Indian Overseas Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Indian Overseas Bank Company Profile:
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Tamil is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3700 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 30 September 2014. Indian Overseas Bank has an ISO certified in-house Information Technology department, which has developed the software that its branches use to provide online banking to customers; the bank has achieved 100% networking status as well as 100% CBS status for its branches. IOB also has a network of about 3300 ATMs all over India.
IOB has branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Colombo, Seoul, and Bangkok. It has representative offices in Guangzhou, Vietnam, and Dubai. IOB also is part-owner of a joint-venture bank in Malaysia.
The net profit for the quarter ended 30 June 2014 stood at INR 272 Crores. The Business touched INR 4,20,739 Crores(YoY Growth 8.16%) for the quarter ended 30 September 2014. Deposits stood at INR 2,39,223 Crores(YoY Growth 12.47%), CASA stood at 23.76%, Advances stood at INR 1,81,515 Crores(YoY Growth 2.96%) Operating Profit for Q2 14-15 is INR 729 Crores.
|Company Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Founders or Key people||R. Koteeswaran, Atul Agarwal, Pawan Kumar Bajaj|
|No. of Employees||10,000+|
Indian Overseas Bank Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Indian Overseas Bank Registration Process:
- To Apply for Indian Overseas Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.iob.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Indian Overseas Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:18 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
762 Anna Salai,
How To Apply For Indian Overseas Bank Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment is helpful for your job search.If this job doesn't suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website.keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!