Looking for B.Com jobs in Bangalore? All India Jobs is one of the top sites with high number of B.Com job vacancies in Bangalore. We are providing all Bachelor of Commerce job openings in Bangalore at one place. This page is going to be one stop destination for latest B.Com walkins, off campus, referral drives and other recruitment drives in Bangalore. For freshers & experienced candidates there are more than 2345 job openings available in Bachelor of Commerce. To get selected for B.Com jobs, you need to have good communication skills as well as good technical skills. In this page, we have also provided information on average salary of a B.Com graduate and different types of B.Com jobs etc.
B.COM JOBS IN BANGALORE:
|Company Name||Qualification||Experience||Location||Apply Link|
|Reliance Industries||B.Com||0-1 year||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Ion Idea||B.Com||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Northern Trust||B.Com||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Angel Broking||B.Com||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
what is B.Com?
Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree in Commerce and is offered at Colleges all across the country. The duration for a B.Com. course is 3 years and students who have successfully passed their Higher Secondary Examination can get admission in the program.B.Com. is one of the popular undergraduate courses among students. B.Com. in India is available in three modes – B.Com. (pass course), B.Com. (Honors) and B.Com. (Vocational).
Commerce is one of the founding pillars of any civilization. The purpose of a B.Com. course is to prepare individuals who are equipped with knowledge
and skills related to economics and business management. It helps to provide a variety of managerial skills to an aspiring student.
Bachelor of commerce subjects:
- Cost Account
- Human Resource
Bachelor of Commerce Specialisations:
- B.com.-Advertising & Sales Management.
- B.com.-Computer Application.
- B.com.-Foreign Trade.
- B.com.-Office Management.
- B.com.-Tax procedure.
B.com Job types:
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
Benefits of B.Com Jobs:
- Candidates who have completed B.Com. have a High Employment Rate as there is no business which does not require a Manager or a Commerce Specialist to manage the Financial aspects of their respective businessess. All the Companies Act, are required to get their accounts audited only by practising Chartered Accountants Because of which accountants never run out of job.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant also has the option of joining the Government Service, Public Sector undertakings or taking up a lucrative assignment in the private sector.
- As the busineessess are expanding globally with the use of latest technology, there is a growing requirement for qualified and trained individuals to look after day to day business operations successfully.