Maersk Global Service Centres Recruitment in Chennai for Freshers on 26th Nov 2016. Maersk Global Service Centers India Pvt Ltd Recruitment for UG – B.B.A – Management, B.Com Commerce, PG – M.Com – Commerce, MBA / PGDM – Any Specialization as Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical) role. Candidates should have Good knowledge on Finance and Accounting. Before attending the drive please practice Maersk Global Service placement papers,so you can crack the test easily. Interested and Eligible Candidates can directly attend the drive at below mentioned venue.
MAERSK GLOBAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT DETAILS:
|Company Name||Maersk Global Service Centres India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
Job Description :
The position requires ensuring proper and timely Order Management, Modifications and error handling. Require the person to ensure Customer Billing Invoicing is done timely and accurately. This position requires constant coordination with Operations and other Finance Team and hence the candidate needs to be good in verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders.
- Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing.
- Ensure all Contract & Prices are in place & timely updated.
- Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost.
- Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations.
- Maintain Volume trackers and adhere sustain established control mechanisms.
- Meet adhoc customer requirements exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and SLA’s are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done.
- Take ownership in building & maintaining Visual management Systems as per Process Excellence standards.
- Take ownership, track and monitor and achieve KPI’s related to the process.
- Implement Kaizens, Cost Saving Value Addition Projects identified.
- Ensure best practice is shared within teams in the GSC.
- Have monthly one to one discussions with supervisor on performance review and development.
- Education: UG – B.B.A – Management, B.Com Commerce, PG – M.Com – Commerce, MBA / PGDM – Any Specialization
- Relevant Experience: 0 – 1 year of experience in Finance & Accounting Procurement.
- Business Understanding : Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Shipping & Logistics added advantage
- Technical Knowledge: MS Office, ERP knowledge
- Behavioural Skills: Customer focus, Self-Motivated, Drive for results
Desired Key skills:
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Order Management
- Accounts payable
Maersk Global Company Profile:
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line. But as the GSCs’ competencies grew, other business units of the Group also started migrating their processes to the Global Service Centres. The GSCs are located in Manila, Philippines; Chengdu, China; and Pune, Chennai, Mumbai in India handling the service delivery and business relationship management for Maersk Group business units.
Maersk Global Walk-in Details :
Walk-in Date : 26th Nov 2016
Walk-in Time : 10 AM – 11.30 PM
Prince Infocity Building 1
7th Floor 286/1, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kottivakkam,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai, Tamilnadu 600001
Next to Sarvana Bhavan Hotel