Honeywell job openings in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Computer Science/Electronics Engineering as Trainee Engineer. Honeywell is hiring for freshers and experienced candidates as Trainee Engineer. Only B.E,B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech Students are eligible to attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can register online through the below provided registration link.
Also see: Honeywell Placement Papers
Honeywell Bangalore Job Openings Details:
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Honeywell Company Profile:Honeywell International, Inc. is a company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. The company operates three business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions, and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.The company's current name, Honeywell International Inc., is the product of a merger in which Honeywell Inc. was acquired by the much larger Allied Signal in 1999. The company headquarters were consolidated with Allied Signal's headquarters in Morris town, New Jersey; however the combined company chose the name "Honeywell" because of its superior brand recognition.
Job Description of Trainee Engineer:Trainee Engineer must work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.Trainee Engineer will be responsible to perform and carry out any project undertaken by the senior management of the company. Trainee Engineer should have the ability to improvise on existing engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective. Trainee Engineer may need to gather information relating to latest engineering techniques and pass them to the technical team for incorporation
- Demonstrates in depth technical knowledge of C.
- Solves clearly defined problems that are limited to assignment work area.
- Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
- Able to identify improvement areas in the product/ process
- Impacts business opportunities through successful completion of tasks and projects and through suggestions for improvement in products and processes.
- Self motivated and continuously improves performance level and efficiency
- Ability to identify the risks & escalate as necessary
- Performs necessary work to accomplish specific task/team objectives within overall cost and schedule.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Understanding of core processes.
- Good interpersonal and teaming abilities
- Skillful technical contributions to a project; enhances the success of the project by contributing improvement ideas.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.
Specifications of Trainee Engineer:
- A Trainee engineer must be adept in technology advancements and other engineering aspects.
- He must be able to work in a team.
- He must be proficient in mathematics and analytical subjects.
- He must have the ability to understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease.
- He must have great interpersonal skills.
- He must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
How to apply for Honeywell Jobs:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!