Looking for B.Ed jobs? All India Jobs is one of the best and top job sites with high number of Bachelor of education job vacancies across India. We are providing all B.Ed job openings in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon and Pune etc. at one place. This page is going to be one stop destination for latest B.Ed walkins, off campus drives and other recruitment. To get selected in interview for B.Ed jobs, you need to have good communication skills along with good technical skills. In this page we have also provided information on average salary of B.Ed graduate and different types of B.Ed jobs etc.
B.Ed Jobs For Freshers:
|NTrust Infotech||B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Com, BBA||0-1 Year||Chennai||Job Details|
|Dell International Services||BA, BBA, B.Ed, BCA||0-2 Years||Chennai||Job Details|
|Syntel||B.Com, BMS, B.Ed||0-2 Years||Pune||Job Details|
|Xerox||B.Ed, BCA||0-1 Year||Indore||Job Details|
|Thomson Reuters||B.Ed, BCA||0-1 Year||Hyderabad||Job Details|
|Mitsui OSK Lines||B.Ed||Freshers||Hyderabad||Job Details|
|Vee Technologies||B.Ed||Freshers||Chennai||Job Details|
|CMC Limited||B.Ed, BHM||Freshers||Ranchi||Job Details|
|Wipro BPS||B.Ed, LLB||Freshers||Chennai||Job Details|
|Datamatics Global Services Limited||B.Ed, MCA, M.Sc||0-1 Year||Chennai||Job Details|
|Technosoft Corporation||B.Ed, BBA, BA, B.Sc||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Suterland Global Services||B.Ed, BBA, BA, B.Sc, MBA,||0-2 Years||Hyderabad||Job Details|
|Dell||B.Ed, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BDS,||0-5 Years||Hyderabad||Job Details|
|Quatrro||BCA, B.Sc, B.Ed, LLB||0-2 Years||Gurgaon||Job Details|
|IBM||B.Ed, MBA, MCA, M.Tech||Freshers||Chandigarh||Job Details|
|XL Dynamics||B.Ed, MBA, MA, M.Com,||0-5 Years||Navi Mumbai||Job Details|
|CMC Ltd.||BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, BBA||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Suterland Global Services||B.Ed, B.Pharma, BHM,||0-1 Year||Hyderabad||Job Details|
|IBM Daksh BPO||B.Ed, BCA, BHM||0-2 Years||Bangalore||Job Details|
WHAT IS B.Ed?A Bachelor of education is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools, though in some countries additional work must be done in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach.Bachelor of education correspondence or distance learning is also available in various institutes and is of 2 years duration.The B.Ed degree is mandatory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools.
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION SUBJECTS:
- Education, Culture and Human values
- Education Evaluation and Assessment
- Education Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION SPECIALIZATIONS:The bachelor of education offers 3 specializations for interested B.ED students
1. A Specialization in International Education
2. A Specialization in Indigenous Education
3. A Specialization in Adult Education
1. A Specialization in International Education: The program is designed to develop student's sensitivity to cultural diversity and to increase their understanding of global issues, so that their teaching is infused with a global perspective and they are better prepared to teach in other countries or in diverse cultural settings.
2. A Specialization in Indigenous Education: It aims to deepen awareness and understanding of the complex critical issues involved in curriculum and teaching related to First Nations, Inuit and Metis Education in Canada and Indigenous Education around the world.
3. A Specialization in Adult Education: It is designed to prepare graduates to teach and use their skills with adults outside of the traditional k-12 classroom. Students will focus on understanding how adults learn,become aware of the diverse needs of adult learners.
ADVANTAGES OR BENEFITS OF BACHELOR OF EDUCATION:Teachers are one of the most respected professionals in the world as they play a very important role in a students life.Teachers are not only responsible for imparting academic knowledge to a student but they also inculcate the principles and virtues of a good human being in a student.
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION JOBS:Teachers can never run out of employment. there is no dearth of schools and each needs a teacher, whether permanent, temporary,full time or part-time
- Coaching centres
- Private tutions
- Home tutions
- Education department
- School teachers
- Private tutor
- Home tutor
- Online tutor
- Vice principal
Share This Job Opening...!!