ZS Associates Recruitment in Pune for Freshers – Apply Online. ZS Associates Recruitment in Pune for Operations Delivery Associate Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
ZS Associates Recruitment in Pune for Freshers:
|Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Role||Operations Delivery Associate|
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
- Operate business processes for clients on a regular basis, which includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error-free deliverables;
- Use and update clearly defined checklists to ensure all process steps are followed and deliverables conform to specific technical and business requirements;
- Work as a part of a global delivery team, supporting other team members with data requests, analytics and deliverable development;
- Operate business planning and analytics applications. Understand system operating rules, making changes based on client requirements;
- Communicate with internal teams to resolve any issues with system and process inputs/outputs to ensure timely and high-quality delivery;
- Work directly with internal and/or external clients at the client location or from a ZS office to provide operations support for extended periods of time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics and Math suggested, but not required
- Excellent organizational and task management skills;
- Comfort with cyclical tasks;
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative;
- Structured problem solving skills;
- Focus on quality and detail orientation;
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams across different time zones;
- Client service orientation;
- Basic communication skills;
- Comfort with computer technology and software.
ZS Associate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs