Nowadays due to the high competition for the public service commission jobs the exam level is beginning to get hard so in order to beat all the others and score the job one must waste no time in preparing for TS DEPUTY MRO posts 2017. To get a good score in the written test you must start the preparation from beginning itself.
A huge number had applied last year so expect the same this time too. Keep yourself ahead in the race by utilizing this updated syllabus for 2017 for the posts of TSPSC and draw up an effective preparation plan. A step above the other civil posts these carry a huge responsibility and rewards are huge too. Anyone who gets selected for such posts will be serving the nation’s newly formed state.
TSPSC Deputy MRO Syllabus:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
You can also see: TSPSC Deputy MRO Previous Papers
General Studies Syllabus 2017:
- Policies of Telangana State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
History, Policy & Society Syllabus 2017:
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
- Telangana State Economy and Development syllabus 2017
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Issues of Development and Change.
- Telangana Movement and State Formation syllabus
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970).
- Mobilisation phase (1971 -1990).
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014).
A good plan ensures a perfect scoring opportunity. Dear Friends do check the above topics for better preparation and keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for more news about latest Government jobs.