There are various posts like TSPSC Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Extension Officer, To get a good score in the written test you must start the preparation from beginning itself. A huge number had applied last year so expect the same this time too. Keep yourself ahead in the race by utilising this updated Syllabus for 2017 for the the posts of TSPSC and draw up an effective preparation plan.A step above the other civil posts these carry a huge responsibility and rewards are huge too. Anyone who gets selected for such posts will be serving the nation’s newly formed state.
Telangana Group 2 Syllabus:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
You can also see: Telangana Group 2 Previous Papers
Telangana PSC Group II Exam Pattern:
- It is an Objective Based written test i.e., written test will have multiple choice questions.
- The exam will have three papers and two parts.
- The Total Marks for the written test is 675 Marks.
|1||Written Exam||Objective||General Knowledge, English, Arithmetic, Mathematics|
Telangana State PSC Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus:
General Studies & General Ability Syllabus 2017:
- Policies of Telangana State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
History, Policy & Society Syllabus 2017:
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
- Get the complete syllabus of TSPSC Group 2 Paper II Syllabus
Telangana State Economy and Development syllabus 2017
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Issues of Development and Change.
- Download Group 3 Exam Syllabus 2017
Telangana Movement and State Formation syllabus 2017
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970).
- Mobilization phase (1971 -1990).
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
English Syllabus 2017:
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
- LCM and HCL
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Areas, Volumes
Prepare well with the above information and you will surely succeed. We’ll update as soon as the notification is out. keep checking out this corner and click on the subscribe button to get updates directly in your mail.