|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
ShoreTel recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s superstars and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. ShoreTel is looking for talented Bachelor’s to fill New College Graduate positions within our Engineering organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at ShoreTel. You can dramatically shape everything from our daily operations to our global presence.
As a ShoreTel software engineer you will create end-user experiences for voice, smart phones, workstations, and Web. This work requires finding solutions to a wide range of tough technical problems. You will be working on a variety of applications including server, client (user- interface) and web (portal for system configuration) and switch software. We are looking for new grads that have interest in any of these areas.
In a small engineering team, your work with other engineers, QA, and Product Management offers excellent exposure to industry best-practices in a fast-moving, highly successful company.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and C
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, database concepts and algorithms
- Good problem solving skills
- An interest and aptitude for delivering reliable, high-performance products in distributed systems with imperfect networks
- Bachelor’s in CS/EE or CS/EE field of study is required
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs