SAIL Manager Syllabus 2017:
Updated syllabus and pattern info regarding the posts of Dy Manager is available here in our website. The candidates who have been waiting to obtain a clarity on the exam pattern, your wait is over. Here at www.allindiajobs.in we have the updated syllabus of SAIL Deputy manager 2017. Now to get the Job in SAIL one should qualify in the SAIL Deputy Manager Written Exam. To Qualify in the Written Test the candidate has to have a clear picture of correct syllabus for Steel Authority of India Ltd Deputy Manager posts and vacancies.
For the benefit of the candidates who wish to apply for Dy Manager posts in SAIL we have provided here in our website the SAIL Syllabus for Written Along with it is the pattern for SAIL DY Manager described below.
SAIL Company Profile:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in world. It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 93,352 employees (as of 31-Mar-2015).
SAIL Dy. Manager Selection Process:
SAIL will Shortlist the Applicants based on their Performance in below tests.
- Written Exam.
- SAIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern.
The Written Test will Contain Three Segments. The Exam Paper will consist of Questions from their respective chosen fields.
SAIL Exam Pattern 2017:
|S.No||Subject||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Domain knowledge||25||2 Hours|
SAIL Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering:
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
- Operations Research.
SAIL Exam Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus – Metallurgical Engineering:
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
SAIL Syllabus for Chemical Engineering:
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
Share This Job Opening...!!