SAIL Manager Syllabus 2017:
Preparing According to the SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus and Previous Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for Government Jobs. So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that Previous Papers of SAIL Deputy Manager also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant.
SAIL Company Profile:
SAIL Dy. Manager Selection Process:
- Written Exam.
- SAIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern.
SAIL Exam Pattern 2017:
|S.No||Subject||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Domain knowledge||25||2 Hours|
SAIL Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering:
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
- Operations Research.
SAIL Exam Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
SAIL Deputy Manager Syllabus – Metallurgical Engineering:
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
SAIL Syllabus for Chemical Engineering:
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.