Linkedin has launched a new service called Linkedin Placements to make it easier for graduating students across India to find their first job. The assessment test will help people qualify for more than 1,000 openings at 25 major companies that have a presence in India. Linkedin Placements enables students to apply for fresher jobs from anywhere and anytime and stay informed. The professional network is piloting Linkedin Placements first in India.
Linkedin Placements Service Details:What is Linkedin Placements?
LinkedIn Placements is a mobile and desktop friendly product developed by LinkedIn for students and early career starters in India. It aims to give them access to their dream jobs across the country by providing transparency on how they land these jobs, based on their professional profiles and their performance on a standardized common test conducted by a reputed assessment partner.
For recruiters, LinkedIn Placements provides access to students from colleges across India and a filtered list of assessed candidates, thereby bringing down their costs and the time it takes them to hire.
Note: To apply for a job on LinkedIn Placements, you need to have a LinkedIn account.
How to Apply For a Particular Job on LinkedIn Placements?
- On your LinkedIn Placements homepage:
- Scroll down to the section with the job listings at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the job you wish to apply to.
- Click Register to take test on the job description page
- Follow the registration steps. www.allindiajobs.in
- If you’ve already completed the registration, click the Start test to apply button.
How to receive a Job Offer Through LinkedIn Placements?
If you qualify for a job based on your professional profile, the standardized test, and other factors during interviews, you'll receive a job offer from the recruiters of the company you apply to.
You'll also receive an email from LinkedIn Placements congratulating you on the offer. If you choose to accept the job offer made to you, we encourage you to add the job title to your LinkedIn profile, to strengthen it further.
List of companies participating in Linkedin Placements:
- Tech Mahindra
- GE Digital
- 3i Infotech
- OYO Rooms
- UST Global
- Goldman Sachs
- Nitor Infotech
- Simeio Solutions
- Tavant Technologies
- Vuclip Inc.
- Endurance International Group
- Hitachi and many more.
LinkedIn partnered with HackerRank, Aspiring Minds, Wheebox and CoCubes to build its standardized test.
How To Apply For Linkedin Placements:
- Build your profile - Add your education and other details so companies can know you.
- Take an online test - Practice and take just one test online to apply to all companies.
- Give interviews - Companies shortlist and interview you based on your profile and test score.
Last day to submit application: Sunday, October 23
Coming soon - Sales and Marketing jobs, Finance jobs, Manufacturing jobs and more.