KVS PGT TGT Syllabus 2017: The syllabus is available for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PRT TGT and PRT Posts. Those candidates who have been searching for the opportunity to work for the brand Kendriya vidyala your search ends here. Teaching is one of the most rewarding positions. Many a good student is shaped due to their good teachers. A good opportunity comes in the form of recruitment notifications and exam Syllabi, KVS PRT Exam Pattern, subject-wise marking details etc. We have posted in our website the latest Syllabus for various posts under the candidates who aspire to be hired by the Central Government would be wise to utilize this opportunity and start preparing in earnest. Each subject has its own importance some may be weak in one, strong in another try to balance your strong and weak points.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT, TGT, PRT Syllabus 2017
KVS PGT TGT Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Post Names||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and Primary Teacher (PRT)|
|Number Of Vacancies||546|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months
|Application Starting Date||3rd October 2017|
|Application Closing Date||17th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|KVS PGT TGT Previous Papers|
|KVS Recruitment 2017|
|KVS PGT TGT Admit Card 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Exam Pattern 2017
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||General English||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part 2||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
The written exam consists of one paper for TGT’s (English, Maths, Sanskrit, Maths, Social Studies and Science ) and Primary Teacher separately as given below.
|Test||Written Examination||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration Of The Test|
|Part-I||General English||15||15||2 Hrs 30 Minutes|
|Part II||Current Affairs||40||40|
|Total (Written Exam)||150||150|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers Syllabus 2017
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions
- Data Interpretation
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
- LCM and HCL
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Areas, Volumes
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Countries and Capitals
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Translation of Sentences
- Plural Forms etc
Therefore, before going to the KVS PGT TGT Examination once again check topics like these will help in Exam.
Candidates are advised to verify the Topics of this subject and study them carefully to get better Marks.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a micro teaching lesson.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning.