IBM Technical Support Jobs in Bangalore – IBM Walkin From 6th, 7th Oct 2016.. IBM Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers and Experienced candidates for the vacancies of technical support associate vacancies. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link. Practice IBM placement papers to crack IBM written test.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & IBM Test Pattern
IBM Tech Support Job Details:
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
IBM Tech Support Job Description:
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Fluent English.
IBM Company Profile:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
Note: IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 6th & 7th October 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block , Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact Person – Karthik /Sam
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Contact Person – Nisha / Aswathy