Groupon Walkin Recruitment in Chennai - 50 Fresher Vacancies. Groupon job openings in Chennai for the vacancies of customer service representative. Walkin interview from 18th to 22nd October 2016. Freshers and experienced (0 to 3 years) candidates can directly attend the recruitment drive at below mentioned location. If this job is not suitable to your qualification then you can see other "Freshers Jobs" in our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Groupon Walkin Recruitment Details:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any PG|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||customer service representative|
|Industry||Internet / Ecommerce|
Groupon Job Description:
- Respond to emails/Chats from our current and future customers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer.
- Manages email, chats, calls from English speaking customers.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner.
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets.
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features.
Job Role:The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our native subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience. Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience and resourcefulness.
Groupon Company Profile:Groupon is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company's global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. Groupon is redefining how traditional small businesses attract, retain and interact with customers by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payment processing capabilities, and point-of-sale solutions that help businesses grow and operate more effectively. Culturally, we believe that Great people make Great companies. Community matters to us, as it's fundamental to our company's growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, curiosity, honesty and fun at work.
Groupon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test (Optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Groupon Walkin Recruitment Details:Walkin Date: 18th October to 22nd October 2016
Starting Time: 11 AM
Venue or Address:
GROUP ON SHARED SERVCES PVT LTD
1st Floor,3rd Block,DLF IT PARK
1/124, Mount Poonamallee Road,
Porur, Chennai,Tamilnadu,India 600089
Share This Job Opening...!!