Dell Walkin Jobs in Hyderabad - Customer Care Openings | 18th to 21st Oct 2016. Dell Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Customer Service Associate Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at below mentioned Location. Practice Dell placement papers before the interview. So that you can easily crack Dell written exam.
Also Check: Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers & Dell Test Pattern
|Company Name||Dell International Services|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About Dell Company:
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone. Facilitates customer order fulfillment.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions. Provides direct product/service advice and guidance to customers.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Identify customer needs / requirements and recommend solutions
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc.) for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales service to customers.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have an excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/ Domestic Calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Dell Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 18th to 21st October 2016
Walkin Time: 10 AM - 2 PM
Dell International Services
Contact person: Ilyas/Akhila