CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017:
CGPSC is Recruiting Candidates for Multiple Vacancies. As the applications are invited from the candidates we urge the contenders to apply for the Openings on or before the last date. Meanwhile, Competitors who had Already applied can check out the CGPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers and Syllabus for better Exam Preparation. Previous Papers will help the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Recruitment. For other Govt Jobs and Previous Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
You can also see: CGPSC Transport Officer Previous Papers
Chattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017:
|S.No||Examination||Exam Type||Duration Time||No.of Questions||Marks|
|1||Preliminary Screening Examination||Objective||2 Hours||100||100|
|2||Mains Examination||Objective/subjective||3 Hours||Authority will decide||100|
|3||Viva – Voice||15|
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Syllabus:
CGPSC Syllabus for Preliminary Examination
- Indian Penal Code.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- constitution of India.
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Contract Act.
- Limitation Act.
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Control Act, 2011.
- Court Fees Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Registration Act.
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Act.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915.
- CGPSC Syllabus for Mains Examination
The Framing of Issues and writing of Judgement in civil Cases.
The Framing of Charges and writing of Judgement in Criminal Cases.
Translation: English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017
The Exam Pattern for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Preliminary & Mains Examination 2017 is given here.
Scheme of Online Preliminary Examination:
- Question paper for Online Preliminary Examination shall be of 100 Marks and will consist of 100 objective type questions.
- Each question will have four options to answer, out of which one option will be the correct answer.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The language of question paper of Online Preliminary Examination and Main written Examination will be English and Hindi.
- The final selection will be on merit on the basis of total marks obtained in the written (Main) Examination and Viva-voce. The decision of the CGPSC with regard to calling the candidates for Viva-voce will be final. The maximum 15 marks are fixed for Viva-voce.
Scheme of Online Main Examination:
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam is for 100 Marks.