CGI Bangalore Hiring for Associate System Engineer Freshers. CGI Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate System Engineer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
You can practice: CGI Placement Papers
CGI Bangalore Hiring for Associate System Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
A Brief about CGI:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards. Preferred competencies and experience
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type
- Tolerance to stress, performance driven and continuously improving.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Diagnostics & Resolution
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Service Restoration Mgmt - 1
CGI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs