Dear readers, In this section we are going to provide latest BPO jobs in Bangalore, Karnataka. 12359 vacancies opening in Business Process Outsourcing industry. There are different types of jobs in BPO sector such as Voice Process Jobs, Non Voice Process / Back Office Jobs, Semi Voice Process Jobs, Team Lead Jobs, Accent Trainers and Quality Managers etc. To get selected for BPO job, you need to have good communication and writing skills. As you might have already known that BPO jobs pay very well. Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for latest BPO jobs in Bangalore.
BPO Jobs in Bangalore:
Apply for latest BPO jobs in Bangalore for freshers - 12359 Vacancies Opening. Call center, customer care, KPO, non voice, day shift inbound voice process job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka.
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
|IonIdea Enterprise Solutions||Any Graduate||0 - 1 year||Bangalore||Job Details|
|MphasiS||Any Graduate||Freshers||Bangalore||Job Details|
|IonIdea||Any Graduate||0 - 1 year||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Amazon||Any Graduate||0 - 5 Years||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Infosys BPO||Any Graduate||0 - 2 Years||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Accenture||Any Graduate||0 - 5 Years||Bangalore||Job Details|
|CBSI India Pvt Ltd||Any Graduate||0 - 2 years||Bangalore||Job Details|
|AXA Business Services Pvt Ltd||Any Graduate||0 - 4 Years||Bangalore||Job Details|
|Accenture||Any Graduate||0 - 5 Years||Bangalore||Job Details|
What is BPO?Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a subset of outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business process to a third-party service provider.
BPO is typically categorized into back office outsourcing, which includes internal business functions such as human resources or finance and accounting, and front office outsourcing, which includes customer-related services such as contact centre services.
Often the business processes are information technology-based, and are referred to as ITES-BPO, where ITES stands for Information Technology Enabled Service. Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) and legal process outsourcing (LPO) are some of the sub-segments of business process outsourcing industry.
What are different types of BPO jobs in Bangalore?There are many types jobs in the BPO sector. Here is the list of BPO jobs in Bangalore.
- Voice Process Jobs
- Non Voice Process / Back Office Jobs
- Semi Voice Process Jobs
- Team Lead Jobs
- Accent Trainers
- Quality Managers etc.
BPO Job Salary in Bangalore:It is very clear that BPO jobs pay well. But when compared with IT industry jobs, the pay is little less. Any graduate or even undergraduate having good communication skills can get job that pay 12,000 to 15,000 INR per month in India. And with experience the salary only increases and so does your position.
You can also see: Freshers Salaries in Top MNC companies
Are BPO jobs good or bad?No job is good or bad! All have their own pros and cons!
In India most of BPO jobs are late night shifts! Bad rite? But they pay good. You don't carry your work back home! Unlike in development jobs!
What are the advantages and disadvantages of BPO jobs in India?
Advantages of BPO Jobs:
- Growth - The industry has seen hyper growth since 2002. Today it is on a steady growth rate but is still better than a lot of other industries. We are currently experiencing a 14% growth rate. - This means you can receive an early promotions & get on the top while you are still within 30"s.
- Youth - It is very vibrant, dynamic & activity filled - Since people join young to make their first pay check - They often end up spending most of their time with like minded people. Nesting ground for relationships.
- Convenience - Unlike you parents, you don't have to travel long hours in crowded trains & buses - a Nice air conditioned CAB picks you up from home.
- Quick Money - Freshers make around 16K onward which is a lot more than the pocket money parent offer in middle class house. This also makes them financially independent & move along the way they feel.
- Nice & vibrant work areas. Easy to get along in the space.
- You can study & work - as most have night shifts.
- It is not very difficult to get into one - No exams or academic comparison.
- Friendly faces to work with.
- Understanding western culture - Improving the way we speak.
Disadvantages of BPO Jobs:
- Kids spend more time away from home.
- More money also puts them under constant pee pressure to beat each other in spending habits.
- Night working also impacts your health on a long run.
- Since most of the time they are connected to their group who also work - current affairs is a miss.
- Education drop outs increase as they lack vision.
Basic BPO Interview Questions:What are the different types of BPO’s?
BPOs are segmented into five different categories.
- Administrative Department
- Purchase Department
- Selling Department
- Call Centre
- Back Office
Tell me something about BPO and how it works?
BPO is abbreviated as Business Process Outsourcing. When a company wants its non-core work to be done by an expert at cheaper costs then they outsource their work to other country, which is called Business Process Outsourcing. The outsourcing is generally made between two countries.
Why companies Outsource?
- It is cost saving
- To focus on core activities
- To get quality work done by the expertise in that domain
Why do you see BPO as your career?
BPO has always been a career choice for me as you are exposed to a new field, which gives you an opportunity to grow and develop your personality and communication skills. The recent survey also tells the fast growth of this industry.
What is a call centre?
Call center is a customer care center where calls are handled in large numbers. There are two types of call centers, Inbound and Outbound. An inbound call center is where calls are handled keeping the customer care in concern, and customer associate will only receive calls. While in outbound call center the calls are done by the associate for product inquires or sometimes sales related.
What is the difference between KPO and BPO?
KPO is a knowledge process outsourcing while BPO is business process outsourcing. KPO provides the knowledge based services like medical billing, documentation or claiming insurance. While BPO is totally customer service oriented.
Share This Job Opening...!!