Those who wish to work for the Home department of Bihar have some upcoming news. Candidates may find this useful Working for the home department is a powerful position even if one goes in through the entry level there is only one way and that is going up to a level with higher cadre.
Utilize the Bihar Home Dept Syllabus and Previous Papers given below and prepare well.
Bihar Home Department Syllabus 2017:Dear readers, the syllabus and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Home department of Bihar comes under the rule of the MHA. The Ministry of Home Affairs extends manpower and financial support, guidance and expertise to the State Governments for the maintenance of security, peace and harmony without trampling upon the constitutional rights of the States.The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) or Home Ministry is a ministry of the Government of India. An interior ministry, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. The Home Ministry is headed by Union Minister of Home Affairs. Shri Rajnath Singh is the present Minister of Home Affairs.
You can also see: Bihar Home Dpt Data Entry Operator Previous Papers
Home Department, Government of Bihar Programmer, DEO Exam pattern:
The Bihar Home Dept Notification has a large no of Data Entry Operator Jobs, and Programmer Jobs. Therefore, we have provided the Test Pattern for them Separately. The Exam pattern is not available, and the Bihar Home Dept Syllabus here is just for reference. The Board has still not released any details about Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Bihar Home Dept Syllabus of Information Technology & Computer Science:
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Computer Networks.
- Compiler Design also.
Advanced Java Programming:
Once verify the Java Syllabus for starting the Preparation.
- Java Beans and Swing
- Java Enterprise Applications: Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, JDBC – Session beans – Entity beans
- Deploying n-tier application, Introduction to Android
- Introduction to Struts Framework also.
- Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming, Java Evolution, Java History
- Java Features
- Classes, Objects and Methods and related topics also.
- Multithreading, Applet Programming, Java AWT, Event Handling
- Java I/O Handling, Java Database Connectivity also.
- DB concepts
- Introduction to Database Server,
- Creating Database, Creating Tables, Relations.
- Manipulating data in SQL or T-SQL.
Candidate must focus on the above topics to perform better in the Written Test. As soon as Possible, we will update the complete details here.
Share This Job Opening...!!