Baker Hughes Job Openings For Junior Software Developer – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech. Baker Hughes recruitment in Kochi for the vacancies of software engineers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Baker Hughes Job Openings Details:
|Company Name||Baker Hughes|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 to 1 year|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Job Role||Junior Software Developer|
Baker Hughes Job Description:
We are looking for a self-motivated software developer with 2+ year on the job experience in industrial controls, instrumentation or industrial automation systems to develop new technology in the Oil and Gas industry on Microsoft .NET technology stack following agile software development approach.
Key Responsibilities / Accountability:
- Be part of a SCRUM team developing applications related to data acquisition, data processing and visualization.
- Support implementation of infrastructure unleashing the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things).
- Knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
- Some experience in agile development approaches, preferably SCRUM
- English proficiency (spoken & written)
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in automation technology or SCADA systems
- OPC-UA / OPC-Classic / Data modelling
- WCF / Visual Studio & TFS
- EDDL / XML (markup languages in general)
- International working environment
- Multidisciplinary, motivated team
- Task and industry-specific advanced training
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
Baker Hughes Company Profile:
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history, visit our website.