Xerox Jobs for Freshers in Uttar Pradesh - Apply Online. Xerox Job Openings in Uttar Pradesh for freshers as Benefits Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below mentioned link.
Xerox Jobs for Freshers in Uttar Pradesh:
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Role||Benefits Associate|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and-or administration of company or client employee benefit programs including but not limited to healthcare, flexible spending, & retirement (pension planning).
- Provides administrative support in one or more specialised functions of Benefits administration.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Health and Welfare
- Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions.
- Improves participant decision-making process by having a complete knowledge of the clients health and welfare employee benefit plans including but not limited to medical, dental, prescription plan, life insurance, AD&D, and LTD enrollments and changes; COBRA process, as well as the cost of associated premiums
- Explains the appropriate participant forms and provides guidance on completion
- Assists participants with portal navigation
- Process various types of calculations, meeting timeliness and accuracy standards
- Interpret plan rules to ensure compliance with plan document
- Analyze transactions to ensure proper quality standards as required by each specific client
- Contact participants to explain calculations or resolve participant/client related issues
- Review incoming forms for completion and accuracy; take appropriate corrective action
- Assists Participants with Portal Navigation
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
- Minimum Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience
- Minimum Demonstrates professional telephone manner
- Minimum Demonstrate the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Minimum Demonstrates active listening skills, able to clarify and confirm requirements
- Minimum Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion Preferred A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
Xerox Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Mphasis Walkin Drive for Graduate Freshers from 25th to 30th September 2016
- Malay Infotech Walkin Drive BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA Freshers on 1st and 2nd October 2016
- Vertex Walkin Drive for Freshers in Chennai from 26th to 30th September 2016
- TCS Walkin Drive for Freshers from 26th to 30th September 2016
How To Apply For Xerox Recruitment 2016-2017:
Share This Job Opening...!!