Vodafone Recruitment 2016-2017 for Service Desk Engineer. Vodafone Recruitment in Bangalore for Service Desk Engineer position. B.Sc. or Computer Engineering or Computer Science freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided Vodafone registration link.
Also see: Vodafone Recruitment 2017
Vodafone Recruitment 2016-2017 for Service Desk Engineer:
|Company Name||Vodafone Shared Services India|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer|
- Receiving, acquisition, forwarding, handling and closing-off of every description among compliance with defined rules
- Open tickets based on received phone calls, emails or fax
- Monitor and track ticket system, email system, phone and fax for incoming Incidents and Requests
- Enrich tickets with additional information if required and/or needed
- Dispatch Incidents and Requests to next level of support including call out
- Inform IMS (Incident Management and Support Team) via phone about Critical Incidents
- Inform Incident or Request Originator about updates and progress
- Review ticket answers from underlying support levels
- Answer Incidents and Requests back to originator
- Keeping customers informed on request status and progress till closure
- Liaising with other support groups in assisting with the resolution of SRs where initial investigation fails to resolve the customer incident.
- Pro-actively keeps users informed of all relevant service events, actions and service changes that are likely to affect them.
- Solve incidents based on knowledge
- consults with next line of support teams as appropriate
- Settings with the SLS, the customers and service provider within the Incident Management Process
- Pro-active monitoring of systems and services (Line of Business).
- Performance of permanent activities for the monitoring of the incident process.
- Introduction of telephone conferences
- Notification and alerting of on calls
- Performances of outbound activities.
- Active support of the service processes by pro-active handling
- Support of the technical departments in the use of the service support processes.
- Handling of systems and peripheral devices.
- Continuous checking of systems and peripheral devices
- Performance of simple works of repair and maintenance on the technical equipment in the work environment to saving operational sequences
- working in shift bases available 24/7
- Validate Incidents and Requests according to Operations questionnaires
- Qualification and analysis of requests (Incident, Change, Order, Service Call)
- Analysis and management of incidents.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and forward movement of customer issues until they are resolved.
- Monitoring and Improvement of quality of service
- Act as a team member that contributes to solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Analysis and manage handover of incidents to Problem Management
- Recording and tracking incidents and complaints
- Monitoring of documentation of services on being up-to-date
- Documentation of all types of handling steps, also on demand for the technical departments.
- Permanent updating of available technical knowledge
- De-escalation of conflict situations
- Leadership/ Team Handling experience
- Language skills
- B.Sc. or Computer Engineering or Computer Science 0 / 2 year IT experience (Familiar with Service Desk/Helpdesk support field)
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must Level 6) preferred
- Organized for working in a global cooperative team environment
Vodafone Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Vodafone Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
10th Floor, A & B Wing, Maple Tree,
Global Technology Park Koramangala
Intermediate Ring Road
Related Fresher Jobs: