UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2016-2017 for BE, B.Tech Freshers. UTC Aerospace Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2016-2017:
|Company Name||UTC Aerospace Systems|
|Job Location||Corporate - India Design Center|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
- This position is for Environmental & Engine Control System at Global Engineering Center – India. Bangalore.
- Executes, new product introduction and production support projects
- Performs FPGA based Simulation, FPGA Verification
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- Exposure to VLSI design will be advantage
- Good Programming experience
- Circuit simulation and Timing analysis.
- Exposure to Test and measurement equipment
UTC Aerospace Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs