Tibco Testing Jobs 2016-2017 for freshers in Pune. Tibco Job Openings in Pune for freshers as QA Associate Technical Staff position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Tibco Testing Jobs 2016-2017 for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||QA Associate Technical Staff|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
- As a member of QA team at TIBCO Software India, PUNE, you would be part of the core QA team working for TIBCO Connectors products. TIBCO Connectors provide a bridge between applications and your TIBCO integration environment, enabling applications, databases, and technologies to become active participants in business processes as part of a service-oriented architecture (SOA). It’s a no-coding approach to integration
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features
- Develop test data, scripts, execute tests and undertake thorough testing of product with respect to features, functionality and usability
- Analyze functional specifications, test plans and develop test specifications
- Document, track and verify defects and fixes across modules, platforms and releases
- Setup test environment on various OS platforms
- Execute manual and automated test scenarios on staged builds and generate test reports
- Meet aggressive product delivery deadlines
- Work with remote development and QA teams
- 0-2 years of QA/testing experience.
- Comfortable in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with any standard Database
- Experience programming in at least one language such as Perl, Python, JAVA, or Ruby
- Experience developing automated black and white box testing using industry standard tools
- Familiarity with software life cycle, agile methodology
- Knowledge and experience on Cloud Services, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines is an added plus
Tibco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs