Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2016-2017 for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers. Tech Mahindra Job Openings in Across India for freshers. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You should practice Tech Mahindra Placement Papers before going to the Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check: Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
& Tech Mahindra Test Pattren
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
|Salary||1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Instructions for Registration:
- This Off-campus drive is for those engg graduates and MCA candidates who had completed their course in the year 2016. This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses either prior to or after 2016
- Candidate having scored minimum of 59.50% in SSC/Xth, Non-Engineering Degree, Engineering Degree and where applicable, MCA with minimum of 69.50% in HSC/XIIth or equivalent course are eligible for this drive. In case candidate has done Diploma, then minimum of 69.50% in Diploma is mandatory. Where the candidate has done both HSC or equivalent and Diploma, then also minimum of 69.50% in both is mandatory for meeting eligibility criteria
- Be careful while filling details related to personal particulars, contact details, academic credentials and other critical information. Once submitted, these can’t be amended or corrected. You may end up losing an opportunity to work with Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- System recognizes percentage grade only. In case your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into equivalent percentage (%) grade as per your University Guidelines and enter. Entering CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive. Enter the percentage upto two decimals
- Detail you provide for this registration is in essence is an application form for the job. As such, incorrect details, whether deliberately or inadvertently provided by you will be held against you and may result in withdrawal of Offer Letter (in case issued based on such incorrect information) or termination of employment at a later stage.
- On successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to you on your mail id registered with us. You must note down these Registration Id & PIN as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with us besides for appearing in the test.
- Every effort will be made to invite you to appear for the test at your preferred location. Should we not be able to do that for reasons beyond our control, you may be called in to appear at a location closer to your preferred location
- You may be called in to appear for the test and evaluation process in about 2 weeks from the date of your registration. You may be prepared accordingly.
- Request for change of date for test or test location will not be entertained for various reasons.
- In case you are already employed, the onus of getting NOC/clearance to appear for the test (if required by your current employer) or getting clear exit to join Tech Mahindra Ltd on being offered an employment will solely rest on you. Any experience you may have acquired will not be cognisable as such no extra weightage of any kind in evaluation or job offer is admissible.
- Ensure you meet other eligibility criteria meant for this drive also. If in doubt, revisit the advertisement to understand it.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs