Teamware Freshers Walkin Drive for Windows Support Engineer from 6th to 10th September 2016. Teamware Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Windows Support Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly attend walkin at below mentions address.
Teamware Freshers Walkin Drive for Windows Support Engineer:
|Company Name||Teamware Solutions|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Windows Support Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT -Software|
|Salary||50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Teamware Solutions, a business division of Quantum Leap Consulting Private Limited (www.teamwaresolutions.net), established in 2003 and incorporated as a private limited company in India. We are head quartered in Chennai with offices in Bangalore, Pune, and Delhi with international operations in USA, Middle East and Singapore. We are a professional consulting services firm with deep domain expertise in BFSI, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Retail and Telecom industries. With over 1300 professionals working on projects across India, USA, Middle East and APAC, we are growing at a scorching pace to meet our vision to be among the top 10 largest global Professional Services firm in the Information Technology Space. Our major clients include Captive IT units in India, Product Companies and IT Services firms.
- We have an urgent opening for Windows Support Engineer for our a leading MNC
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Experience Level: 0 - 1 year
- Notice Period: Immediate
- 2013 , 2014 , 2015 & 2016 Passed out (Female Candidates)
- 0 - 1 years of experience (Freshers & experience)
- Excellent communication Skill
- Any certification or trained on windows are added advantage
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support on Microsoft's Products Server to Enterprise Customers. Technologies cover Miscrosoft Windows servers, Exchange, Lync, Network , Cloud etc
- Need to work in Night Shift.
- Work involves technical trouble shooting by talking to customers and understanding the issue and resolving it. This may involve a lot of research, going through case studies, logs, etc.
Teamware Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Teamware Walkin Interview Details:Walk-in Date: 6th to 10th September 2016
Walk-in Time: 2 PM
201-203, I Floor, Oxford Chambers,
Rustum Bagh Road,
Off HAL Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 017.
Behind Manipal Hospitals
Old Airport Road
Share This Job Opening...!!